Thermal Spray Capabilities
All of Aircraft Precision Products thermal coating processes are NADCAP accredited. We are capable of performing four types of thermal spray processes:
- Wire Flame
- Powder Flame
- Plasma Flame
- And HVOF
Our Metco Advanced Thermal Coating System (ATCS) is a computer controlled system which provides precise control and monitoring of the plasma spray process. The ATCS system, together with the AR 1000 robot insures consistent and high quality coatings from part to part and batch to batch.
In conjunction with our coating facilities, we have a full in-house NADCAP accredited, metallographic and mechanical testing lab for coating evaluation.
Aircraft Precision Products has the ability to apply, test, and evaluate most types of thermal spray coatings, adhering to high quality standards. Lead time is a strong point, with parts being received, sprayed, and shipped within a few days in most cases.
Aircraft Precision Products has the equipment necessary to spray a wide variety of coatings.
The following is a sample of coatings we can apply and is not all inclusive:
- Copper-Nickel-Indium (Metco 58)
- Copper-Nickel (Metco 57NS)
- 75 Nickel/25 Graphite composite (Metco 307 NS)
- 80 Nickel/20 Graphite composite
- 85 Nickel/15 Graphite composite (Metco 308 NS)
- 95 Nickel/5 Aluminum composite (Metco 450 NS)
- 94 Nickel Chromium/6 Aluminum composite (Metco 443 NS)
- Sintered Tungsten Carbide/12 Cobalt (Metco 72F NS)
- Aluminum oxide(Metco 101 NS, Metco 210 NS)
- Copper-Zinc-Silver brazing alloy (wire)
- Nickel Aluminum composite (wire)
2021 Copyright. Aircraft Precision Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site designed by Stearns Marketing, LLC. | Terms & Conditions