APPI’s superior quality systems have been recognized by both General Electric and the U.S. Department of Defense.
Many of our employees have been with us more than 20 years and are accustomed to rigorous quality and delivery demands and maintaining the tightest tolerances. APPI’s commitment to Lean Manufacturing has been honored by the Michigan Manufacturer’s Association and provides customers world-class delivery along with top quality.
Aircraft Precision Products extensively utilizes lean manufacturing concepts to offer customers manufacturing cycles as much as 50 percent better than other machining sources.
We are firmly committed to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers.
Quality Control Specifications:
- AS9100D with ISO 9001:2015 (NSF-ISR)
- ISO 10012-1
- NADCAP (Coatings, NDT, EDM, Conventional Machining as a special process)
- High Temperature Alloys (Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium Base)
- Alloy and Stainless Steels
- Turning Diameters from 4″ to 50″ and widths up to 19″
- Grinding Diameters from 1″ x 22″
- Milling Capability 50″ x 28″
- 5 Axis Contouring Capability
- Plasma and Thermal Coatings
- Non Destructive Testing (M.P.I. and F.P.I.)
- Dry Film Lubrication
- EDM Machining
- Millipore Cleaning
- Power Monitored Holemaking